Whether you call it bread or bread, as the people of the Hijaz, Egypt and some Arab countries call it, but it is misleading the master of the Arab journey, even in the shadow of the propaganda campaigns that bread is the first responsible for weight gain because it is full of carbohydrates.
That is why we liked at EM Dieter to explain the nutritional values of the white Shami bread from Al Imad’s bakery. But before starting, we must know the difference between the Shami bread and the Lebanese bread in terms of shape.
The difference between Shami bread and Lebanese bread in the form, Shami bread is thicker, unlike Lebanese bread, which is lighter in weight and lower in calories.
The calories in the white shami bread from Al Emad Bakeries are 295 calories
Ingredients of white shami bread
- Fine white wheat flour
- Palm oil
Notes on the white Shami bread from Imad bakeries
- Suitable for vegetarians because all its ingredients are plant-based.
- It does not contain milk, which makes it suitable for those with lactose intolerance.
- White pillar bread is not suitable for a gluten intolerant person.
- One bread contains a high amount of carbohydrates and calories. This is not considered a defect in the Shami bread as it comes thick.
- A luxurious Saudi product free of preservatives
- Contains allergens – gluten
- Size 22, 27 cm (diameter)