Lemon Halva Bergoun is a candy made of sugar and glucose and comes in a small circular shape and carries with it many childhood and holiday memories, But today we will learn about the number of calories in the sweetness of Lemonade Pergon and the food ingredients, so come with us.
Calories in the sweetness of Lemon Pergon
The calories in the sweetness of Lemon Pergon are 25 calories per piece of round candy, Sugars make up 100% of the total calories.
Ingredients of lemon sweetness Pergon Gamin
- Glucose syrup
- E330 citric acid (citric acid)
- Near-natural raspberry flavor
- Tartrazine E102 is a food color (may adversely affect children’s activity and concentration)
- Synthetic color E129 red (may adversely affect children’s activity and concentration)
Notes on the lemony sweetness of Pergon
- It contains only added sugar as nutritional value free of fat and protein.
- Low calorie ( Below 100 Calories ), And it contains a very small amount of sodium.
- The lemon candy contains red artificial color E129 and tartrazine E102, They are two substances that may negatively affect the activity and concentration of children.
- Keep in a cool dry place
- GMO-free product But it contains artificial color that can negatively affect the activity and concentration of children
- Made in the Netherlands