Calories in Suntop juice with mixed berries, It is a natural juice made from a variety of fruits combined together with a ratio of at least 70% fruit juice.
There is no doubt that juices are a wonderful ally that can be consumed during the hot summer times. It helps revitalize the body. provide him with the energy he needs, But even though it’s not food, It does not contribute to satiety, it will still contain calories at the end. This is why we must monitor how much we consume.
In the next report, we will learn about the calories in Suntop juice with mixed berries and the most important nutritional components from which it was prepared. And the rest of the other nutritional details related to it, So stay tuned.
Suntop juice ingredients with mixed berries
- juice concentrate (grape, black apricot, strawberry, raspberries) at least 10%
- Acidity regulator (citric acid)
- Natural mixed berry flavourings
- Pasteurized Vitamin C
Calories in suntop juice with mixed berries
The calories in Suntop juice with mixed tops in one package of 125 gm are about 52 calories, And for the macro calories within that amount, It is divided into 13 grams of carbohydrates. and 0 g protein, There is 0 gm fat.
The product also does not contain any saturated fats. or trans fats, or even cholesterol, or dietary fiber, but it contains sodium, amounting to 1.8 g.
The product also includes total sugars of 13 g, 12g of them added sugar, It contains 24 gm of vitamin C. Which constitutes 24% of the required daily intake of an adult.
Notes on Suntop juice with berries
- The product contains a high percentage of vitamin C.
- The product without preservatives.
- The product is without artificial flavors.
- The product is without artificial colours.
- The product is without artificial sweeteners.
- Suntop juice should be kept in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
that was the most important, And highlight the details related to the calories in Suntop juice with mixed berries