calories in sunflower seed kernels, It is a type of pastime that is frequently consumed in outings, evening parties, Often, consumers do not pay attention to calculating its calories. Although it contains calories
In the following report, here are the calories and nutritional values in this snack that is rich in protein and beneficial fats and is light and gentle on the stomach from Tasali sunflower pulp
Calories in Sunflower Pulp Goodies
The calories in sunflower pulp are 123 calories in a small bag of 20 grams. Fats constituted the highest percentage of calories at 77.6%, followed by proteins at 19.5%. As for carbohydrates, it is the lowest by 3.3%.
Calories in grams are distributed between 1g of carbohydrates, and fat 10.6 g, and 6 g protein, And also there is dietary fiber 1.3 g, and sugar 0.3 g, There is sodium 89 mg
Sunflower pulp snack ingredients
- Sunflower love
- Corn starch
Notes on Sunflower Pulp Snacks
- Sunflower seeds shall be kept in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Dry roasting without adding oil
- Sunflower Seeds is produced by Oriana S.A.E. 675 Saeb Salam Blvd., Beirut, Lebanon, Tel: 009611319555.
- Importing International Snack Food Company P.O. Box 20389 Riyadh 11455 Freephone 8001245595 Fax 0096611201188.
You may be interested in knowing the nutritional values and calories in
- Calories in Love of Sunflower Bacha
- Calories in Beja moonlit pumpkin 15 g
- Calories in Salted almonds Beja
- Calories in Peanuts
- Calories in Pistachio Beja
- Calories in Salted cashews from Beja
- Calories in Mixed Deluxe Nuts from Beja Salted
- Calories in ketchup
- Calories in hot crunchy fire 50 gm
- Green pringles with sour cream and onion mini size 20 gm
- Calories in mini pringles with salt 20g
- Digestive Light
And to find out the rest of the calories in the game