calories in sunbulah samosa dough, There is no doubt that samosa is the staple of the Ramadan trip for most Arab families, and even in the Middle East for several years. Because it is indispensable, many have accused it of being the cause of obesity in Ramadan, ignoring their knowledge of calories and nutritional values.
Below we will learn about the most important calories in Sunbulah samosas dough without filling, As well as the ingredients and nutritional values of this product in detail.
Calories in Sunbulah samosa dough
Calories in Sunbulah samosas dough 25.3 calories per slice without filling, Most of the calories come from carbohydrates, 75.4%. The percentage of fats and carbohydrates is 12.8%.
Calories are distributed in grams in the ready-made samosa dough per 9 grams. between carbohydrates 4.77 g, and 0.81 g protein, and fat 0.36 g, There is sodium 24.3 mg.
Samosa dough ingredients
- Wheat flour
- Refined palm oil
- Wheat gluten
- E202 is a preservative of potassium sorbate
- E223 microprocessor sodium metabisulfite
Steps to prepare the samosa dough from Sunbulah before filling it
- Take out the samosa chips from the wrapper
- Put your favorite filling such as: meat, chicken, cheese, vegetables or even indomie
- Fold the dough according to your preferred shape
How to fry samosas by frying in oil
- Deep fry the samosas in oil at a temperature of 180° – 190° for five minutes or until golden.
How to fry samosa with a Philips air fryer
- Heat the air fryer
- Set the temperature at 170°C for 10 minutes or as desired
Instructions for ready-made Sunbulah samosa dough
- Sunbulah samosa dough does not contain genetically modified materials or artificial flavors. or pork derivatives.
- The ready-made dough shall be kept frozen at -18°C and shall not be re-frozen after thawing. Rather, use as directed.
- The ready-made samosa dough was baked in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by the Food and Fine Dough Industries Company (Sunbulah) in Jeddah.
Learn about the calories in some Ramadan foods:
- Switz samosa
- Chicken samosas
- Chicken spring roll
- Americana spring roll vegetables
- Large vegetable spring roll
- Spring roll dough from Sunbulah
Food products that can be stuffed in samosas
- Almarai Cheddar Cheese
- Freshko cheddar cheese
- Low salt feta cheese
- Kiri cheese
- Full fat feta cheese
- Chicken strips (go out of the ordinary with this ingredient)
You can also view the calorie guide for Sunbulah products