Calories in Sunbulah fries with spices, There is no doubt that fried potatoes are one of the most widely consumed fast foods on a global level, although they are not healthy. It includes a lot of calories.
That is why, in the next report, we will learn about the most important calories in Sunbulah potatoes with spices, as well as the nutritional values that they contain.
Calories in Sunbulah fries with spices
Sunbulah fries with spices contain 151.2 calories, Carbohydrates constitute 59.3% of the total calories. Fat constitutes 34.5%. Protein constitutes 6.3%.
Calories are distributed in grams per 100 grams between carbohydrates 22.4 grams, and 2.4 g protein, and 5.8 g fat, and there is saturated fat 2.9 g, And trans fats 0.02 g.
The product also contains dietary fiber in the amount of 2.4 g. and sugar 0.2 g, And sodium by 748 mg.
Sunbulah potato with spices 100 g
Spiced french fries
The outer layer of Sunbulah fries with spices
- Wheat flour
- Modified wheat starch
- Modified potato starch
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- E450 Crane Material
- E500 Crane Material
- Yeast extract
- Sunflower seed oil
How to fry Sunbulah potatoes with spices using an air fryer
Preheat the fryer at 200°
Fry the frozen potatoes at 170 degrees for 10 minutes. And congratulations and wellness.
The method of frying Sunbulah potatoes with spices by deep frying
Fry the frozen potatoes in unwashed hot oil at 175° (345° F) for 4 minutes until golden.
How to fry Sunbulah potatoes with spices using bread
Preheat oven to 220°C (428°F) and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden. *Results may vary depending on the type and size of the oven
Notes on Sunbulah fries with spices
- Sunbulah Frozen Potatoes are partially fried potatoes in palm oil. Which helps to fry them quickly at home.
- After frying potatoes in the air fryer, they lose between 30% to 55% of their weight before frying in the air fryer.
- Sunbulah fries do not contain genetically modified materials or preservatives and are free of trans fats.
- Sunbulah potatoes with spices contain a high amount of sodium. Whereas, the amount of 100 gm covers the average individual’s need for the maximum amount of sodium by 33%. And for patients with pressure and kidneys, 41.5%
- Frozen fried potatoes with spices shall be kept frozen at -18°C and shall not be refrozen after thawing.
- Produced by Clearbot Potatoes, herwig 26, Belgium for the benefit of Al-Sunbula Group in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.