Calories in Sunbulah chicken nugget, which is minced chicken, frozen and ready to use in just a few minutes, This is by taking it out of the freezer, Then immediately fry it in oil. Which saves a lot of time and effort, With it, there is no need to chop the chicken. and then season it, And put it in eggs, milk, rusks, It is pre-configured to provide more convenience to its users.
If you are a fan of nuggets, you can familiarize yourself with its nutritional card. In the following report, we will discuss the calories in Sunbulah frozen chicken nuggets and the most important details related to its preparation, What are its components from which it was prepared? and many other details, So stay tuned.
Calories in Sunbulah chicken nugget
The calories in Sunbulah chicken nuggets are 155.5 calories per 100 gm, It is distributed as follows.
3.5 grams total fat, i.e. (5%) of the daily requirement, There are saturated fats of 2.1 grams, or (11%) of the daily requirement. The product does not contain any trans fats.
on the other hand, The product contains cholesterol by 4 mg, or (1%) of the daily requirement, And there’s 400 mg of sodium, That is, (17%) of the daily requirement.
For total carbohydrates, The product contains 18 grams of it, or (7%) of the daily requirement. The product also includes 5 gm (18%) of the daily need for dietary fiber.
There are also total sugars of 6 grams, It includes 1 gram of added sugar, i.e. (2%) of the daily requirement.
As for the amount of protein inside that product, It is 13 grams (26%) of the daily requirement.
Nutritional ingredients in Sunbulah frozen chicken nuggets
- Chicken Meat
- Wheat flour
- Mixture of spices
- Soy protein
- Emulsifier (E451. E450)
- Flavor enhancer (E621)
- Antioxidant (E301)
- Alginate mixture
How to prepare
To prepare, all you have to do is heat the oil between about 170 to 180 degrees Celsius.
Then the nuggets are placed in the hot oil for 3 to 4 minutes. And in the case of defrosting the product before frying it, Please reduce the cooking time to approximately 3 minutes.
How to fry Sunbulah chicken nuggets in an air fryer
- Heat up the air fryer.
- Set the air fryer for 10 minutes and the temperature from 170-180°C.
- Stir halfway through.
- Wait for the period to end and then wait for it to cool down.
- The product should be kept frozen at a temperature of (-18) degrees Celsius (0 degrees Fahrenheit) or less.
- If the product has thawed, it should not be refrozen, but must be used as directed.
- The product does not contain pork or pork products.
- The product also does not contain any preservatives.
- The product contains soy, gluten, So it may not be suitable for people who are allergic to these foods.
These were the most prominent details related to the calories in Sunbulah frozen chicken nuggets, and from its food label, we do not recommend eating it in excess. Especially since it is one of the fried foods that may cause obesity. body fat accumulation.
Get to know also
- Calories in chicken tikka
- Large chicken fillet is good for keto
- Calories in chicken breast
- Calories in spicy chicken nuggets