Calories in Bugles Smoked Barbecue, It is a snack that you can find in any local supermarket. This snack is made from yellow corn flour. fried in oil, Although it has a delicious taste, However, we must pay close attention to its calorie point. And the extent to which it is compatible with our diet that we follow or not.
In the following report, we will monitor for you, visitors to the IM Dieter website, what are the most important calories in Bugles smoked barbecue, We will also introduce you to the nutritional details of the ingredients that were used in preparing this product in detail, including: In addition to all other nutritional details.
The nutritional ingredients in Bugles Barbecue Smoker
- Yellow corn flour without kernels
- vegetable oil (in mullein, Sunflower, palm)
- Wheat flour
- herbs, spices (paprika, hot pepper, black pepper)
- Yeast extract
- Sodium Bicarbonate (Raising Agent _ E500)
- emulsion (mono, and channel fatty acid glycerides E471, Palm oil)
- colorants (E 150a, A160C (II)
- Herb extract (rosemary)
Calories in smoked bbq bugles
The calories in Bugles Smoked Barbecue in an amount of 18 gm are about 90 calories, Macros calories are distributed within that portion between total total fat 4.8 gm, As well as a total total carbohydrate of 11 g, And there is a protein of 0.7 g.
The product also contains 2.4 gm of saturated fat in that serving. It contains no trans fats or cholesterol.
On the other hand, That serving of these crackers contains 136 mg of sodium, and dietary fiber in the amount of 0.3 g, There are total sugars of 1.2 g, Of which added sugar amounted to 1.2 g.
Reviews on Bugles Barbecue Smoker
- Bugles may contain wheat ingredients. It may also contain soy ingredients. In addition to milk, celery, This is why it should be avoided by people who are allergic to these food ingredients.
- Keep the product away from direct sunlight.
- Keep the product in a dry place. And cool.
Get to know also
- Calories in zamzam potatoes with tomatoes
- Potatoes, cumin and lemon, how much is its price
- Prices unzip the red Kuwait
- Truffle potato calories
- Raga potato calories with vegetables
- Calories in Lay’s Paprika and Sour Cream
- Zizou calories with pepper
- Zizou potato calories with salt