What is Sky Flakes biscuits?
Sky Flakes is a light, salty cracker biscuit that is used as a snack between meals or in desserts.
Does sky flakes biscuit work for diet?
Sky Flakes biscuit is a low-calorie biscuit, As each 25 gm package contains 110 calories, which makes it suitable for dieting at first sight!!
Because this type of crackers contains hydrogenated fats!! Yes, hydrogenated fats from palm oil and coconut oil.
It also contains 200 mg of sodium, which covers your daily need of sodium by 8% for a normal person and 11% for patients with high blood pressure and kidneys. Therefore, you should pay attention to the amount of sodium you eat daily, so as not to take more than you need.
Ingredients for Sky Flakes biscuits
- Wheat flour
- Vegetable fat (palm oil) (hydrogenated)
- Vegetable fat (coconut oil) (hydrogenated)
- Coconut oil
- E500 Crane Material
Comments on Sky Flakes biscuits
- Low calorie sky flakes biscuits.
- Contains hydrogenated vegetable fats from palm oil and coconut oil.
- It covers your daily need for sodium by 8% for a normal person and 11% for patients with high blood pressure, kidneys and heart.
- Not suitable for those with gluten sensitivity
- Produced on the same machines that use barley, Soybeans, Milk and oats