Simply Vegetable Chips is a gluten-free snack made with mostly organic ingredients such as organic potato flour, organic corn flour, organic rice flour, and organic sunflower oil.
Find out with us the calories in the original organic vegetable chips from Simply7 in the following food label
Simply 7 Veggie chips Original ingredients
- Potato flour (organic)
- sunflower oil (organic)
- Safflower oil (organic)
- Corn Flour (Organic)
- Potato starch (organic)
- corn starch (organic)
- Rice flour (organic)
- Table salt
- sugar (organic)
- Spinach powder (organic)
- Turmeric (organic)
- beetroot powder (organic)
Notes on Simply Vegetable Chips Original chips
- Simply Vegetable Chips does not contain Wheat flour or any food ingredient that contains gluten, It is, therefore, suitable for those who suffer from gluten sensitivity.
- It is not hydrogenated and does not contain any trans fats.
- It does not contain any artificial colors or flavors.
- They contain less sodium than other types of Simply 7.
- Sodium covers the upper limit for a normal person by 8%, and for patients with blood pressure and kidneys, 11%.
- Vegetarian, non-GMO, and some of its ingredients are organic.
- simply 7 Made in the USA.
Other types of Simply Chips 7
- Barbecue flavor quinoa chips
- Chickpea chips with sea salt
- Cabbage chips with lemon
- Quinoa chips with sour cream and onions