calories in 7up, Soft drinks are among the most consumed drinks around the world. It is a 7 Up drink with lemon. Soda is one of the most popular types of soft drinks that are widely circulated.
In this topic, we will learn about the calories in 7 Up, the nutritional ingredients in 7 Up, and other nutritional values.
Calories in Seven Up
The number of calories in 7Up is 66 calories in a 330 ml bottle, and all the calories are from sugars, as 7Up does not contain any fats or proteins. It only contains sugars and sodium.
Calories in different sizes of 7 Up
- The calories of 7 Up, the size of 330 ml, are 66 calories, distributed between carbohydrates 16.5 gm, and sugar 16.5 g, and sodium 79.2 mg
- The calories of 7UP 250 ml are 50 calories distributed between carbohydrates 12.5 gm, and sugar 12.5 g, and sodium 60 mg
- The calories of 7UP 400 ml are 80 calories distributed between carbohydrates 20 gm, and sugar 20 gm, and sodium 96 mg
- The calories of 7UP, 150 ml, are 30 calories distributed between carbohydrates 7.5 gm, and sugar 7.5 g, and sodium 36 mg
- Soda water
- Citric acid (acidic substance)
- Malic acid (acidic substance)
- Sodium citrate (acidity regulator)
- Sodium benzoate (preservative)
- Natural citrus flavor
- 36.63 mg steviol glycoside sweetener
- 17.16 mg of acesulfame potassium
- 6.27 mg sucralose
Notes on 7up 7up
- 7Up from the packaging of the Middle East and North Africa Company for the manufacture of soft drinks, Jeddah – Saudi Arabia.
- Keep 7 Up in a cool place.
- The 7-Up can contains 16.5 mg of sugar.
- Made in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Also learn about the rest of the calories in soft drinks
- Calories in Pepsi
- Calories in Pepsi Diet
- Calories in Coca-Cola
- Calories in Miranda Citrus 330 ml
- Calories in Miranda Melon Melon 330 ml
- Calories in Mountain Dew 330 ml
- Calories in Sea Cola