Calories in Saudia strawberry milk, There is no doubt that milk is one of the most consumed drinks around the world. It is a useful drink. Which doctors are always keen to advise to take on a daily basis, But there is a group of people who do not like the taste of milk very much. especially children, Therefore, many companies resorted to trying to add flavor to milk by mixing it with various fruits such as strawberries, bananas, and guavas. and even chocolate, To have a pleasant taste for those who do not like to eat it.
but, add those flavors, Which will certainly be accompanied by sugar to make the flavor sweeter and will add more calories to the diet you follow, That is why today we will discuss the most important calories in this long-life milk in detail. In addition, we will learn about the components of this product, So stay tuned.
Calories in Saudi Strawberry Milk
The calories in Saudia Strawberry Milk in a quantity of 200 ml are about 166 calories, Fat and protein calories are the same. where both are 6 grams, As for the amount of carbohydrates, it is 22 grams, It is a rather high percentage, especially since it is just a drink that will not help you get full. and fullness.
To find out more about the nutritional values of Saudia Strawberry Milk, we leave you with the following nutritional card.
Saudia milk with strawberries
It is a strawberry flavored long life milk that is ready to be consumed immediately
Ingredients of Saudia strawberry milk
- Dry skimmed milk (milk powder)
- Milk fat
- Emulsifier E471 is vegetable
- E407 Stabilizer, E412
- Nature-like strawberry flavor
- Natural color E120
- Vitamins A and D
- 8.5% non-fat milk solids at least
- 3% milk fat
How to prepare Saudi milk with strawberries
- long life milk, Ultra-high temperature coefficient.
- Made from dried cow’s milk.
- Store the product between +5°C to +25°C.
- Keep refrigerated after opening. It is consumed within 3 days of opening.
From the aforementioned details, we will find that this long-term milk may be useful for consumption for people who do not like consuming milk in its raw form, but on the other hand, they will get more calories, Especially since the product is high in carbohydrates. So is sugar.
Get to know also
- Calories in Arla strawberry milk organic
- Nadec strawberry protein milk calories
- Calories in Banana Milk Bonnie
- Bonnie strawberry milk calories
- Ice cream sandwich Saudi calories