Sabaho cake is a cake full of fats and sugars and is not classified among the snacks and light foods, Rather, it is classified as a hearty meal full of fats and sugars. This is because it contains 20 grams of fat, And 43 grams of carbohydrates.
The calories in Sabaho cake with fruits are 380 calories in one slice of 90 gm. Fats make up 49% of total calories, followed by carbohydrates at 45.4%, and protein at 5.6%.
To learn more about the nutritional values in this type of food product, we leave you with the following nutritional card.
Sabaho cake with fruits
Fruit cake slices
Sabaho cake ingredients with fruits
- Wheat flour
- Olin palm oil (vegetable oil)
- Palm oil (margarine vegetable oil)
- Coconut oil (margarine vegetable oil)
- Rapeseed oil (margarine vegetable oil)
- E471 (emulsifier)
- E322 (emulsifier)
- E450i (emulsifier for baking powder)
- E500 ii (sodium bicarbonate raising agent for baking powder)
- E160A (Natural Color)
- Flavors like natural butter and vanilla
- E202 (potassium sorbate (preservative))
- E282 (preservative)
- E200 (preservative)
- E330 (preservative)
- E 211 (preservative)
- E415 (xanthan gum (fixative))
How to heat a morning cake with fruits
- Open the package
- Heat in the microwave for 20 seconds
- Enjoy !!
Notes on Sabaho cake with fruits
- Keep your Sabaho cake with fruits in a cool dry place.
- Sabaho cake is a high-quality product from the Saudi Master Bakers Company Ltd.
- Baked in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – Dammam by the Saudi Master Bakers Company Ltd.
Other products from the master of bakers company
- Sabaho butter cake
- Sabaho muffins apple and cinnamon
- Blueberry cake From Sabaho
- Sabaho croissant with chocolate
- Banana and walnut muffin morningo
- Switz products