Calories in Sabaho cake with butter Sabaho cake is a delicious cake but full of fats and sugars and is not classified among snacks and snacks, It is even classified as a hearty meal rich in fats and sugars.
In the following report, We will learn in detail about the most important calories in Sabaho cake with butter as well as its nutritional ingredients, So stay tuned.
Calories in Sabaho cake with butter
The calories in Sabaho butter cake are 433 calories, and the fat content in the product is 54.2% and the carbohydrate content in the product is 40.7%. Protein makes up only 5%.
Macrose calories in grams are distributed between carbohydrates of 44.1 g, and protein of 5.4 g, and fat in the amount of 0.9 g, And there is saturated fat in the amount of 13.5 g.
There is also cholesterol of 36 mg, sodium in the amount of 270 mg, and dietary fiber in the amount of 0.9 g, And sugar in the amount of 23.4 g.
The product also contains vitamin A by 42 units, and calcium in the amount of 36 mg, and iron by 0.4 mg.
Ingredients for morning cake with butter
- Wheat flour
- Liquid eggs
- Olean palm oil (vegetable oil)
- Unsalted butter
- E450i (emulsion for baking powder)
- E 500 II (Sodium Bicarbonate Lifting Agent for Baking Powder)
- Cow’s milk powder
- Natural Methylation Flavors of Butter and Vanilla
- E202 (potassium sorbate (preservative))
- E262 II (sodium diacetate (preservative))
- E415 (Xanthan Gum (Stabilizer))
How to heat Sabaho cake with butter
- Open the package
- Microwave for 20 seconds
Notes on morning cake with butter
- Store Sabaho Butter Cake in a cool, dry place.
- Sabaho Cake is a high quality product from Saudi Bakers Master Co. Ltd.
- Bread in Saudi Arabia – Dammam by Saudi Bakers Master Co. Ltd.
Try snacks and other cake-like snacks Sabaho
- Sabaho cake with fruits
- Lusine Butter Croissant
- Digestive light biscuits
- Nestle Chocolate Fitness Bar
- Kitkat dark four boards
- Liu purple biscuit
- Cake Bar Seven Days
- Lusine Vanilla Cupcake
- Calories in Sweets Products