Our topic today is about the calories in Russian Nescafe Gold, which is one of the most famous types of coffee that is consumed in the world. Although it falls under the type of instant coffee, However, its taste is richer than that of the well-known instant coffee. So it will often be more expensive than regular instant coffee.
The method of preparing it is similar to the method Preparing instant coffee normal, It can be mixed with hot milk. Or cold milk with ice, as desired. It does not take much time to prepare.
Below is a detailed explanation of the most important calories in Russian Nescafe Gold and the nutritional components from which it was prepared.
Calories in Russian Nescafe Gold
Russian Nescafe Gold consists of one tablespoon of it for a total of 1 calorie, Of course, calories vary according to the amount of sugar that is put on the Nescafe, or if you choose to put yogurt, or precious, or ovary on it, But it is in its primary form without any additives and has almost zero calories.
100% natural coffee consisting of:
- Freeze-dried natural instant coffee.
- Natural roasted ground coffee.
How to prepare Russian Nescafe Gold
- In a cup, put 2 tablespoons of Nescafe Gold coffee.
- Then, 200 ml of boiling water is placed at a temperature of 80 ° C.
- Add the amount of sugar you want to put, as desired. With stirring to complete dissolution.
- Nescafe Gold is a natural instant coffee with natural roasted ground coffee.
- The product contains Arabica beans. Ground 10 times finer than regular instant coffee beans, And packed in a protected environment.
- The product should be kept in a dry place. And cool away from moisture so it won’t get damaged.
This was the nutrition label for the calories in Russian Nescafe Gold and the ingredients it contains, For more.