calories in al rifai nuts, It is a large group of salted, mixed nuts, In addition to some other additions, to give nuts a taste, And a distinctive flavour.
In the next report, we will learn about the calories in the various nuts of Al-Rifai completely, We will also learn about the most important nutritional ingredients in this product, So stay tuned.
Nutritional ingredients in Al Rifai nuts
- Pumpkin seeds
- sugar as a sweetener
- Sesame seeds
- Cashew nuts
- Wheat flour
- paprika powder
- Citric acid E330 as an acid
- Monosodium glutamate E621 as a taste enhancer
- Red pepper
- Magnesium carbonate E504 as a preservative
- rusk powder as a thickener
- Vegetable protein as an emulsifier
- Soy oil
- Arabic gum E414 as a stabilizer
- Caramel E150 colour
- Sodium acetate E262 as a preservative
- Butyl hydroxyanisole 320 as an antioxidant
- Silicon dioxide as an anti-caking agent
Calories in Rifai Nuts
The calories in Al-Rifai nuts, with a serving of 28 gm, are about 158 calories. Macros calories are distributed within that portion. Between a total total fat of 10 g, and a total total carbohydrate of 11 g, And there are proteins in the amount of 6 g.
This serving also contains 2g of saturated fat. and polyunsaturated fats of 4 g, There are monounsaturated fats in the amount of 4 g, There are no trans fats in this serving. or cholesterol.
on the other hand, In that serving, 76 mg of sodium can be found. and potassium by 193 mg, and dietary fiber by 2 g, and sugar in the amount of 2 g.
There is also a group of vitamins in this portion, metals thereof, vitamin A by 5 mg, and vitamin C by 0.2 mg, and calcium by 18 mg, iron by 0.5 mg, As well as vitamin E by 1.3 mg, and niacin by 1.9 mg.
Notes on Al Rifai Nuts
- Al Rifai nuts are packed in a nitrogen environment to maintain quality.
- Al Rifai Nuts package shall be kept in a dry place. And cool.
- Advice for allergy sufferers. This product may contain traces of peanuts. and nuts.
- Please note that nuts may cause choking in children.
Get to know also
- Baja nuts calories
- Bagh roasted corn calories
- Calories in pistachio
- Sunflower love calories
- Calories in Sunflower Pulp Goodies