Raw Chocolate Protein Balls Calories from Freakin Health, They are great protein balls, tasty and light on the stomach, Made entirely from natural ingredients, and free from any harmful substances, As a result of eating it, you can get many nutrients that are beneficial to the body. It can also be considered as a perfect snack in the middle of the day with a cup of coffee. or tea away from sweets with harmful nutrients, And full of calories.
In the next report, we will learn together what are the calories of raw chocolate protein balls from Freakin Health, not only this, But we will also discuss what are the nutritional components of this product, And all other related nutritional details.
The nutritional ingredients in Freakin’ Healthy Raw Chocolate Protein Balls
- Organic coconut
- Coconut oil
- natural cocoa powder
- raw chocolate (cocoa mass, organic coconut sugar, and cocoa butter)
Calories in Raw Chocolate Protein Balls from Freakin Health
The calories of raw chocolate protein balls from Freakin Healthy in an amount of 20 gm are about 108 calories.
In that amount there is a total of 8g of fat, 6g total carbohydrates, There are 3g total proteins.
This portion also contains 3.2 g of saturated fat. And dietary fiber in the amount of 2 g, equivalent to 7% of the daily dietary need for fiber. There are 5g total sugars.
Mentionsed, That the product did not mention any amount of trans fats, or cholesterol, Or sodium.
On the flip side, These chocolate protein balls contain 20mg of calcium, and iron by 1.3 g, There is potassium by 89 mg.
Notes on Raw Chocolate Protein Balls from Freakin’ Healthy
- The product contains almonds, cashews, as well as coconut, These ingredients may cause allergic reactions in some people. That is why the product should be avoided by people who are allergic to these food ingredients.
- The percentage of cocoa in the raw chocolate included in this product is 80%.
- The product contains natural sugar.
- Keep the product in a dry place. cool, out of direct sunlight, And excessive heat so that it retains its distinctive taste.
Get to know also
- Chocolate turn around with hazelnuts, how many calories
- Biscrem calories
- Cocoa Lovers Biscuit Calories
- Tiffany Chunko Cookie Calories
- Chocolate digestive biscuit
- Light digestive biscuit