calories in Rauch sparkling peach syrup 250 ml, Peach Rauch is a semi-carbonated sparkling drink that contains a minimum of 25% concentrated peach juice concentrate in addition to water, sugar and artificial peach flavor.
Juices can be great drinks that help you feel refreshed, Especially in hot climates, But that doesn’t mean they can be consumed however we wish, They are full of calories that add a lot of calories to our diet without us feeling like we have consumed real food.
In the following report, we will learn about the calories in Rauch sparkling peach syrup 250 ml and the most important values and nutritional components it contains.
Calories in Rauch Sparkling Peach Syrup 250 ml
The calories in sparkling peach syrup are 147 calories in a 250ml bottle, mostly 98.6% sugar.
The calories of macrose in each package are distributed between carbohydrates of 36.25 g, and protein in the amount of 0.5 g, The product does not contain any fats.
But on the other hand, the product includes 96.9 mg of sodium, And sugar in the amount of 35.75 g.
Rauch Sparkling Peach Ingredients 250 ml
- Minimum 25% Peach Juice Concentrate
- Carbon dioxide
- Citric acid (acidic substance)
- Natural Caramel (Caustic Caramel) (Colorful)
- Artificial peach flavor
Reviews on Rauch sparkling peach syrup
- Store sparkling peach syrup in a cool, dry place
- Consume immediately after opening
- Made in Austria, by Rauch Freshsavt A.
Also learn about the rest of the calories in soft drinks
- Calories in Miranda Citrus 330 ml
- Calories in Pepsi Black
- Calories in Sea Cola
- Calories in Ice Tea Peach
- Calories of apple cider juice
- Calories of Rawkh with grapes