Calories in Pride Premium Cheddar Cheese Slice, Cheddar Cheese Pride Slices is similar to cheese because it is modified with vegetable oil as it was made from skimmed milk, Because cheese is made with milk fat, but here it was replaced with palm oil!!
In the following report, we will learn in detail about the most important calories in a slice of premium cheddar cheese from Pride, as well as the nutritional ingredients from which this product was prepared.
Calories in Pride premium cheddar cheese slice
The calories in a slice of premium cheddar cheese from Pride are 67 calories per slice of cheese, the size of 20.8 gm. Fat makes up about 70% of calories.
The calories in grams are distributed between 2.8 grams of protein, and carbohydrates by 2.22 g, and fat of 5.2 g. The product also contains calcium by 89.79 mg. And sodium by 67.08 mg.
1 premium cheddar cheese slice from Pride
Cheddar cheese slice cooked modified with vegetable oil
- Cheddar cheese made from pasteurized cow’s milk (microbial rennet)
- Milk protein
- Whey powder
- Skimmed milk powder (skimmed milk powder)
- E331 (Emulsifying salts)
- E339 (Emulsifying salts)
- E450 (Emulsifying salts)
- E407 (installed)
- E415 (fixed)
- sorbic acid (preservative)
- E160E (colour)
- E160E (color)
- Fat content in dry matter 45% minimum
Cut two almonds in half with a bread knife
Add the desired slice of cheese and vegetables
Heat the meal with a bread warmer until you get the desired melting of the Pride cheese slice
- A premium slice of Pride cheddar cheese is perfect for a croissant.
- Pride cheese produced by the United Food Industries Company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – Al-Khobar, Under license from Lactalis International, Inc. France.
- For inquiries and contact: 00966138147440
- Pride Premium Cheddar Cheese Slices are kept refrigerated between 3°C and 6°C.
Try a slice of premium cheddar cheese from Pride with[wprm-recipe-roundup-item id=”9910″]
Another type of sliced cheese