Calories in potato and eggplant moussaka from souar, There is no doubt that potato and eggplant moussaka is one of the delicious popular dishes that characterize Saudi cuisine. as well as some Arab kitchens, It depends mainly on eggplant, Which is in its initial form is low in calories.
but of course with the addition of fries, salsa, And fat is a completely different matter of calories here. That is why you should always pay close attention to the mechanism by which food is prepared.
In the following report, we will discuss in detail what are the most important calories in potato and eggplant moussaka from Siwar, as well as the detailed nutritional components of this product, and many other nutritional details, So stay tuned.
Nutritional ingredients in potato and eggplant moussaka from Siwar
- 75% wheat flour
- tomato sauce
- white pepper
How to prepare potato and eggplant moussaka from Siwar
How to make potato and eggplant moussaka in the microwave
Microwave the plate for 6 minutes.
How to prepare potato and eggplant moussaka in the oven
- Remove the moussaka dish from the freezer in advance.
- Place it in the middle of a preheated oven at 160°C.
- wait for 15 minutes, or until heated through.
- Then remove the lid and enjoy your meal.
- The meal can also be heated on your plate.
Calories in potato and eggplant moussaka from souar
The total calories per 100 gm of this moussaka are about 105.9 calories, distributed between 5.1 gm of fat, and carbohydrates by 9.5 g, and 5.5g of protein.
The product also contains saturated fat of 0.8 g. The product does not contain any trans fats. or cholesterol, But it does contain sodium at 0.3 mg.
There is also dietary fiber in the amount of 2 g, and a total of 2.9g of sugar, The product does not contain any added sugar.
Notes on the potato and eggplant moussaka from Souar
- The product may contain traces of peanuts. and nuts.
- The product contains gluten, wheat, and milk.
- The product is provided by Osrati Meal Company. Takeaway, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.