calories in original oreo biscuits, Oreo biscuits are one of the most popular biscuits in the world, but recently, many questions have arisen about whether Oreo biscuits are halal.
And because we are a site that deals with calories, nutritional values, and ingredients, we will not delve into answering these questions. But through a quick look at the Oreo food ingredients mentioned in the Oreo biscuit wrapper, we do not see any food ingredient that violates Islamic law.
We also found that it contains vanillin which is an artificial flavor for the taste of vanilla – read about: artificial vanilla flavor
Generally, in the following report, we will learn about the most important calories in the original Oreo biscuits, as well as the detailed nutritional components related to it.
Calories in original Oreo biscuits
The calories in the original Oreo biscuits, in an amount of 9.5 gm, i.e. one piece of biscuit, are about 44 calories. The calories are distributed between carbohydrates 6.5 gm, and 0.5 g protein, and fat 1.8 g, There is 0.85 g of saturated fat.
The product also contains sodium by 50 mg. and dietary fiber in the amount of 0.25 g, and sugar by 3.95 g.
Original Oreo ingredients
Oreo biscuits with cocoa and vanilla flavored filling. It consists of the following ingredients:
- Wheat flour
- Palm oil (non-hydrogenated vegetable oil)
- Low-fat cocoa powder
- Glucose syrup
- Sodium bicarbonate (lever material)
- ammonium bicarbonate (raising agent)
- soy lecithin (emulsifier)
- vanillin (artificial vanilla flavor)
How to eat Oreo cookies
- Untie it
- her taste
- Dip it
Notes on Oreo biscuits
- Calories and nutritional values mentioned are for one Oreo biscuit only.
- Store Oreo biscuits in a cool dry place.
- Oreo Biscuits are made in the Kingdom of Bahrain by Mondelez Bahrain Biscuits W.L.L.
- Alert: Oreo biscuits may contain milk.
- Chocolate oreo biscuit
- Golden Oreo
- Digestive biscuit
- Maamoul Dimah with dates
- Strawberry fitness bar
- Chocolate Fitness Bar
- Country corn flakes
- Nesquik Nestle Bar
- Oatmeal and chocolate biscuits
- Ulker biscuit
- Tea biscuit
- Sesame biscuit
- Kit Kat
- Abu Walad biscuits