calories in Nido oats and fruits with the taste of honey and banana, Today, the hopefully Nido separates oats and fruits with the taste of honey and bananas and the percentage of its coverage of vitamins and minerals for the natural person as well as the pregnant and lactating woman.
Oats are often referred to as a healthy diet, This is because it is full of dietary fiber, But on the other hand, High in carbohydrates, Therefore, beware of its excessive consumption, Because you may get obese.
In the following report, we will learn about the most important calories in Nido, oats, fruits with the taste of honey and banana, as well as the nutritional components in it.
Calories in Nido Oats and fruits with the taste of honey and banana
The calories in Nido, oats and fruits with the taste of honey and bananas are 137 calories per envelope with a volume of 32.5 g, It is considered as a fast snack that contains a variety of vitamins and minerals, Unfortunately, this type is not suitable for those who suffer from gluten and soy allergy, as its nutritional composition is based on milk.
For macrose calories, It is divided between carbohydrates of 17.4 g, Fat 5.3 g, and protein 5 g,
The product contains sodium in the amount of 53 mg, and dietary fiber in the amount of 2.1 g, In addition to vitamin A in the amount of 1090 units, There is calcium in the amount of 187 mg, and iron in the amount of 2.1 mg, and vitamin D by 40 IU and your weight by 1.5 mg.
Ingredients for Nido oats and fruits with the taste of honey and banana
Oats and fruits with the taste of honey and banana contain the following ingredients:
- Full Cream Cow’s Milk Powder
- Soluble fiber of corn
- Dried banana powder
- Oat fiber
- Natural strawberry flavor
- Soy lecithin (natural emulsifier)
- Natural colorant of plant origin (beetroot)
- Vitamins and minerals:
- 187.2 mg – Calcium
- 2.1 mg – iron
- 1.5 mg Zinc
- 152.8 mcg Vitamin A
- 19.7 mg Vitamin C
- 1 mcg Vitamin D (40 Units)
How to prepare Nido oats and fruits with honey and banana
- Bring a glass of water 200 ml.
- Empty the contents of the NIDO oats envelope and fruits with the taste of honey and banana into the cup.
- Move and enjoy, enjoy and be well-being.
Reviews on Nido Oats and fruits with honey and banana
- Zinc coverage for pregnant women is 10%
- Milk-based nutritional formula.
- Nido oats and fruits with the taste of honey and banana are not intended for infant feeding (less than 12 months of age).
- Source of raw milk: New Zealand
- Nido Oats & Fruits Honey & Banana Produced by Nestlé Dubai Industrial LLC Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Nido Oats & Fruits Honey & Banana Not intended for infant feeding (less than 12 months of age)
And for a more intense taste or like to be like the milk shake you can use Saudi golden milk
Read about: Cerelac for adults facts and benefits!!
- Nesquik Bar Nestle
- Country Corn Flakes
- Digestive Light
- Cerelac how many calories
- Captain Nadec Banana Milk
- Banana and walnut cake from Sabaho
- Fitness Chocolate Bar Nestlé