If you are here to ask: Are Fitness Chips make your weight go down!? The answer is in the following lines.
First of all, you should know that Nestlé Fitness flakes are made from whole wheat flour, whole oat flakes, rice with sugar and glucose with added vitamins and minerals.
Therefore, there is no distinct ingredient that helps to lose weight because the product contains added sugars and artificial and natural sugars, but what distinguishes it is that it contains a variety of B vitamins, calcium and iron.
One of its advantages is that the calories in Fitness Whole Grain Chips are 185 calories per 40 gm of cereal + 125 ml skimmed milk, which makes it a quick, low-calorie breakfast.
For more nutritional values, see the nutrition label below:
Fitness chips whole grain ingredients
- Whole wheat cereal
- Oat flakes (whole)
- Invert sugar syrup (sugar + molasses)
- Barley Malt Extract
- Glucose syrup
- Tocopherol (an antioxidant)
The minerals and vitamins found in whole grain fitness chips
- 424 mg calcium
- 5.3 mg iron
- 0.7 mg Vitamin B2
- 5.2 mg Vitamin B3
- 2.5 mg Vitamin B5
- 0.5 mg Vitamin B6
- 68 mcg Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
How to prepare fitness chips with whole grains
- Empty the contents of the packet into a bowl
- Add 125 ml of cold or warm skimmed milk as desired
- Get moving and be happy
Benefits of Nestlé Fitness Cereal Cereal:
- Contains few calories per 40g + 125ml skimmed milk.
- Contains 3 gm of fibre. and 3.8 grams of added sugar.
- It contains several types of B vitamins, including: folic acid.
- Contains calcium and iron.