Calories in Nestlé Chocolate Fitness Bar, Fitness chocolate biscuits full of vitamins and acids that the body needs, such as folic acid and vitamins, In addition to the delicious chocolate fitness bar, it contains few calories, It can be a snack or snack between meals.
In the following report, we will learn about the most important calories in the Nestlé Fitness Chocolate Bar, which is considered one of the best biscuits on the market, We will also learn about the nutritional components from which it was prepared, and the nutritional values it contains, So stay tuned.
Calories in Nestlé Chocolate Fitness Bar
The calories in the Nestlé Fitness Chocolate Bar are 23.5 gm. It is the size of one bar on 84.6 calories, The calories of macrose are distributed between carbohydrates of 15.9 g, and fat in the amount of 1.7 g, and protein in the amount of 1.5 g.
The product also includes saturated fats of 0.9 g, and trans fat by 0.02 g, and sugar in the amount of 6.4 g, and dietary fiber in the amount of 1.5 g, and sodium in the amount of 68 mg.
The product also contains a group of vitamins and minerals, including, Vitamin B2 0.29 mg, and vitamin B3 in the amount of 3.6 mg, and calcium in the amount of 187 mg, and iron by 3.02 mg.
Ingredients of Fitness Nestle Chocolate
- 48.6% Whole wheat grains
- 24.2% Whole grain rice and oats
- 3.4% whole wheat flour
- 2.2% corn semolina and rice flour
- 17% Chocolate & Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa Paste, Skim Cow’s Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Whey Powder, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Emulsifiers of Vegetable Origin (E476 – E322)
- Glucose syrup
- Sugar syrup converted
- Barley malt extract
- Glycerol (moisturizing agent)
- Palm oil (moisturizing agent)
- Sunflower oil (moisturizing agent)
- Partially converted brown sugar syrup
- Cocoa powder
- Sunflower lecithin (vegetable emulsifier)
- Natural dark chocolate flavor
- Tocopherol (antioxidant)
- Low-fat cocoa powder
- Trisodium phosphate
- Pantotinic acid
- Vitamin B6
- Folic acid
Notes on Fitness Nestle Chocolate
- Nestlé Chocolate Fitness Bar Free of Pig Products and Derivatives
- Solid cocoa solids in chocolate 35% min
- Nestlé Chocolate Fitness Bar May Contain Nuts
- Nestlé Fitness chocolate biscuits made for chip partner in Poland, Szoza Lubeca
- Nestlé Fitness Chocolate Biscuits Contains 37.8 Units of Folic Acid