Our topic today is about calories in Russian Nescafe Gold, which is one of the most popular types of coffee that is consumed in the world. Although it falls under the type of instant coffee, However, its taste is richer than that of the well-known instant coffee. So it will often be more expensive than regular instant coffee.
The method of preparation is similar to the method of preparing regular instant coffee , It can be mixed with hot milk. or cold milk with ice to taste, It does not take much time to prepare it.
The following is a detailed explanation of the most important calories in Russian Nescafe Gold and the nutritional ingredients from which it was prepared.
Calories in Nescafe Gold Russian
Russian Nescafe Gold consists of one spoonful of it on a total of 1 calories, Of course, calories vary according to the amount of sugar that is put on Nescafe. or if you choose to put yogurt, or precious, or bleach it, But it is in its raw form without any additives and has almost no calories.
100% natural coffee consisting of:
- Freeze-dried natural instant coffee.
- Roasted natural ground coffee.
How to prepare Russian Nescafe Gold
- In a cup, put 2 tablespoons of Nescafe Gold coffee.
- After that, 200 ml of boiled water is placed at a temperature of 80 degrees Celsius.
- Add the amount of sugar to be put as desired, With stirring to complete dissolution.
- Nescafe Gold is a natural instant coffee with natural roasted ground coffee.
- The product contains Arabica beans, Grinded 10 times finer than regular instant coffee beans, And packed in a protected environment.
- The product must be kept in a dry place. And cool away from moisture so it won’t get spoiled.
This was the nutritional label of the calories in the Russian Nescafe Gold, as well as the ingredients it contains, For more.