The calories in Nescafe 3 in 1 hazelnut flavor is what we will cover in the next report, This is because the taste of hazelnuts in Nescafé 3 in 1 is one of the favorite flavors of many Nescafe fans. They may even prefer it over the original flavor, Especially since the hazelnut flavor gives the nescafe another level of distinctive rich taste, So let’s get to know the calories it contains, What are the ingredients prepared from this type of nescafe?
Calories in Nescafe 3 in 1 Hazelnut flavor
One unit equals one envelope of 18 grams + 175 hot water contains an energy of about 77 calories. As for fat, it is about 2.5 grams, And the protein contained in this type of Nescafe is 0.2 grams, As for carbohydrates, It includes 13.4 grams.
Nescafe ingredients 3 in 1 hazelnut flavor
Nescafe 3 in 1 Hazelnut flavor consists of the following ingredients:
- Coffeemate coffee whitener (glucose syrup, Hydrogenated vegetable oil (palm kernel oil) )
- Milk protein
- Acidity regulators (E340LI / E45LI / E33LIII / E452I / E324)
- Emulsifiers (E471 / E472E)
- Anti-caking agent (calcium carbonate)
- The flavor of starch
- Thickener E414
- Coffee (coffee)
- Flavor identical to nature (hazelnut)
Contains Nescafe Hazelnut flavor 3 in 1 On milk protein