Nada beetroot juice with red berries is one of the innovations of Nada company, which always surprises us with its healthy products. Today we will be discussing the calories in beetroot juice.
Ingredients of Nada beetroot juice with red berries
Nada beetroot juice is prepared from natural fruits, as it contains beetroot juice concentrate, raspberry puree juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, White grape juice concentrate (industrial sugar substitute).
And with all of these ingredients mixed with purified water, zinc lactate (zinc) and vitamin B3 (niacin), Since the product does not contain preservatives, it has been pasteurized.
It also does not contain added sugars, so the product derives its sweetness from natural fruit juices. So it may contain natural fruit pieces.
Calories in Nada beetroot juice with red berries
Nada’s beetroot juice with red berries contains 373.8 calories in the entire 320 ml container. Most of these calories are from natural fruit sugar, which is estimated at about 88 grams. It is a very high amount in one meal, even if it is natural sugars.
This type of juice covers the individual’s need for zinc by 32%. It is vitamin B3, 38% per day.
For more nutritional values in beetroot with red berries, we leave you with the following nutritional card.
Ingredients of beetroot juice with red berries
100% natural juice without adding sugar
- White grape juice concentrate
- Beetroot juice concentrate
- Raspberry puree juice concentrate
- Lemon juice concentrate
- water (purified)
- natural flavours
- zinc lactate
- Niacin (Vitamin B3)
Notes of beetroot juice with red berries
- Reconstituted natural beetroot juice
- Prepared from natural fruits and may contain natural fruit pieces without adding sugar
- 100% fruit content
- Keep refrigerated below 5°
- Shake well before use
- Nada beetroot juice with red berries is free of sodium, artificial colors and flavours.
- no added sugar, But it contains sugar by nature from fruits.