Calories in Mountain Honey from Natureland, Honey has been known since ancient times. It has been one of the most important nutritional components that help in healing many diseases, as it is rich in antibiotics.
This one Honey can be used in more than one way, starting from consuming it in its natural form, or incorporate it into pastries, desserts, many different types of food, It can also be used as a healthy alternative to sweeteners in smoothies. Especially for people trying to cut back on artificial sweeteners in their diet.
Below we will monitor for you what are the calories in mountain honey from Natureland, We will also get acquainted with the most important nutritional details related to this product accurately.
The nutritional ingredients in Mountain Honey from Natureland
- Raw honey produced by bees from the nectar of wild mountain flowers.
- Nature Land requires that no chemicals be used on flowers within three kilometers of the beehives. not treating bees with antibiotics, The food of the bees is from this honey of theirs. Do not heat the honey above the natural temperature of the bee house.
Calories in Mountain Honey from Natureland
The calories in mountain honey from Natureland in 1 tablespoon of it, which is equivalent to 21 gm, are about 68 calories.
In that spoon, the macro calories are distributed between total total fat 0 gm, and there are total carbohydrates 17 g, This portion does not contain any amount of protein. It is also 0 g.
That serving of Mountain Honey from Natureland contains 1 mg of sodium. And total sugars by 16 g.
Notes on Mountain Honey from Natureland
- Mountain honey shall be kept in a dry place. And cool to keep.
- The package must be closed well after opening. and consumption thereof.
- It is preferable to use a wooden spoon to remove the honey from the package, as it does not interact with the honey.
From the aforementioned nutritional details, We will find that this honey can be consumed in many different diets (except for keto) as long as it is consumed within reasonable limits. It was not overdone.