Here are the calories in Morro Nougat with Caramel. It is a caramel nougat coated with Cadbury Dairy Milk Family Milk Chocolate that can be eaten as a snack. But high in calories, so, It should not be taken on a low-calorie diet. Or it can be eaten as a high-calorie snack on the open day, And if you like her, Here is a breakdown of their calories. And the nutritional components that it contains.
Calories in Morro Nougat with Caramel
Each 40g serving of Caramel Moro Nougat contains Energy K. Joules about 753, The calories are about 180, By 9% of the daily requirement, There is also protein in one serving, at 5% of your daily requirement, which is about 2.3 grams.
As for carbohydrates, they are 27 grams, 10% of the daily requirement, of which sugars are about 23 grams, 26% of the daily requirement. As for fats, It is 7.0 grams at 10%, Of which saturated fat is about 4.5 grams, which is 23% of the daily requirement.
As for fiber, it constitutes only about 2% of the daily requirement, with a total of 0.6 grams. And sodium by 3%, a total of 0.08 grams.
Nutritional ingredients in Moro Nougat with caramel
Moro Nougat with Caramel contains the following ingredients:
- Glucose syrup
- Full fat milk powder
- Cocoa paste
- Hydrogenated and non-hydrogenated vegetable oils (not more than 5%) (palm kernel palm, Chia)
- cocoa butter
- Low-fat cocoa powder
- Emollient (glycerol)
- Egg white
- Emulsifiers extracted from vegetable oils (E476, E 442, Soya E322, E 471)
- Artificial and Natural Flavors (Concentrated Milk, Vanillin, butter)
- Family (home) milk chocolate
- Milk solids: 20% as a minimum
- Cocoa solids: 20% as a minimum
- Contains vegetable fats plus cocoa butter
- Contains Egg, Milk, Soy, Gluten
Moro comes large with a net weight of approximately 40g. And you must not eat it too much, Because it is extremely high in calories.
Get to know Calories in Cadbury Oreo