Here are the calories in Molto Magnum with chocolate, which is a croissant stuffed with delicious hazelnut-flavored chocolate. And it is considered one of the most famous types of stuffed pastry that has been in circulation for many years, There are many types that offer a variety of delicious flavors to suit different tastes. Today we will get to know its calories accurately. In addition to the food ingredients that it was prepared from.
Calories in Molto Magnum with Chocolate Croissant
100 grams of Molto Magnum with chocolate contains 464.6 calories, including between about 7.4 grams of protein, and total fat of 27 grams, and there are carbohydrates of 48 grams.
Nutritional ingredients in Molto Magnum with Chocolate Croissant
Molto Chocolate consists of the following food ingredients:
- Wheat flour
- Partially hydrogenated vegetable fats (from palm oil)
- Glucose syrup
- Vegetable fats (from palm oil)
- Cocoa powder
- Food emulsifiers (monoglycerides of fatty acids E471 – polyglycerides of fatty acids E475 – potassium stearate E470a)
- Hazelnut paste
- Sorbitol syrup
- Whey milk powder
- Skimmed milk powder
- Table salt
- Preservatives in the authorized levels (calcium propionate E282 – potassium sorbate E202)
- Vanillin (industrial vanilla flavor)
- Glycol (E1520)
- This product may contain traces of eggs
Also know / Calories in tomato chips
The product is produced by Edita Food Industries, With regard to the calories in this product, you should be careful of consuming it if you are on a calorie-restricted diet because it contains a lot of calories. Which may not leave you space on your food schedule to eat any other food, If you choose to eat it.