Calories in Miranda melon melon, Soft drinks of various flavors are among the most consumed drinks around the world, There are those who drink it, just like tea and coffee, And they don’t miss a day without it.
But that means a lot of calories, Especially as it ensures high levels of added sugar, They can never match tea and coffee in their calories, Even if you decide to consume it like them.
In the following report, We will address the most important calories in Miranda Melon watermelon as well as the nutritional ingredients from which this drink is prepared, So stay tuned.
Calories in Miranda Melon Melon
The calories in Miranda melon melon in an amount of 330 ml are about 66 calories, The calories of macrose are distributed between carbohydrates of 16.5 g, The drink does not contain any amount of protein, Or fat.
But on the other hand, Includes an estimated amount of sodium of 52.8 mg, and sugar in the amount of 16.5 g.
Ingredients for Miranda Melon Melon
- Soda water
- Watermelon flavor identical to nature
- Cantaloupe flavor identical to nature
- Citric acid (acidic substance)
- Sodium benzoate (preservative)
- Sodium citrate (acidity regulator)
- 32.34 mg acesulfame potassium
- 22.77 mg Sucralose
- color red Allora (this substance may have a negative effect on the activity and concentration of children)
Reviews on Miranda Melon Melon
- Mirinda Melon from the packaging of the Middle East and North Africa Company for the manufacture of refreshments Jeddah – Saudi Arabia
- Miranda Melon Melon contains a
red color Alora,
a colored substance that may have a negative impact on activity and concentration in children
- Keep Miranda melon melon in a cool place