Mirinda Citrus is a soft drink whose calories are all from sugars!! It consists of orange juice concentrate, caffeine, soda water, and antioxidants.
Mirinda Citrus contains tartrazine, which is a coloring substance that may have a negative effect on activity and concentration in children. It also contains 46.2 mg of caffeine, a stimulant.
In the following report, we will learn about Mirinda Citrus, how many calories are in it, and the most important food ingredients from which it was prepared. So stay tuned.
Calories in Mirinda Citrus
The calories in Mirinda Citrus are 158.4 calories in a 330 ml bottle. The whole package contains about 40 g of added sugar.
The calories of macros are distributed within that amount between carbohydrates of 39.6 g, It is a very high amount, The product does not contain any amount of fat, Or protein.
But on the other hand, Mirinda Citrus contains 49.5 mg of sodium. and sugar in the amount of 39.6 g
Mirinda citrus ingredients
Mirinda Citrus consists of 13 components, which are as follows:
- Soda water
- Concentrated Orange Juice
- Citric acid (sour substance)
- Sodium benzoate (preservative)
- Natural citrus flavor
- 46.2 mg caffeine (stimulant)
- Sodium citrate (acidity regulator)
- Gum Arabic (emulsion)
- Ascorbic acid (antioxidant)
- Calcium disodium (antioxidant)
- EDTA (Antioxidant Substance)
- Tartrazine (a colored substance that may have a negative effect on activity and concentration in children)
Notes on Citrus Mirinda
- Packaging of the Middle East and North Africa Refreshment Company Jeddah – Saudi Arabia
- Mirinda Citrus contains tartrazine, which is a coloring substance that may have a negative effect on activity and concentration in children
- Mirinda Citrus contains 46.2 mg of caffeine, which is a stimulant
Also, learn about the rest of the calories in soft drinks
Also, learn about the calories in Pepsi