calories in milk protein dew plain, Here is the most powerful bomb in the world of food products full of milk protein presented to you by Nada Company
This type of milk is considered protein milk containing 27 g of milk protein, Which helps muscle recovery and cell building.
In the following report, we will learn about the most important calories in Nada plain protein milk, as well as its components and nutritional values, which can be obtained as a result of its consumption, So stay tuned.
Calories in Milk Protein Nada Plain
Calories in Protein Milk Nada 226.9 calories in the whole package, The percentage of protein in the product is 47.9%.
The calories of macros are distributed in grams in that quantity in a volume of 320 ml for the entire package about 15.04 carbohydrates, and protein of 27.2 g, and fat in the amount of 6.4 g, And also saturated fat in the amount of 2.24 g.
The product also includes sugar in the amount of 15.04 g, sodium in the amount of 352 mg, The product contains a range of vitamins and minerals, including, calcium in the amount of 352 mg, and phenamine D in the amount of 128 mg, and vitamin A by 640 units.
Ingredients of milk protein Nada plain
Plain dew protein without added sugar
- Low-fat natural cow’s milk
- Fat content is 2% at most
- At least 8.5% non-fat solids
- Milk protein
- Nature matching cream flavor
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
Notes on plain dew protein milk
- Protein milk is homogeneous and sterile dew
- Protein milk Nada ultra-high temperature coefficient
- Protein milk Nada low fat and without added sugar
- Keeps dew protein refrigerated
- Nada protein produced by Al-Othman Company for Agricultural Production and Processing Khobar – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia