Today we will review the calories in milk chocolate fingers, which is completely different from the chocolate caramel soba breakfast that we explained in the previous topic.
The following food label contains the nutritional values of Break Chocolate for two fingers, size 15.5 gm, In addition to nutritional ingredients.
Calories in milk chocolate fingers break
The calories in milk chocolate bars are 78.6 calories in two bars of 15.5 gm.
Ingredients for chocolate bars
- Vegetable fat (palm fruit + chia kernel)
- Milk solids (milk powder (whole and skimmed), whey powder, lactose from cow’s milk)
- Wheat flour
- Rice flour
- Cocoa butter
- Cocoa powder
- Cocoa mass
- Soy Lecithin E322 (Vegetable Emulsifier)
- Sodium Bicarbonate E500 (Leaving Agent)
- Artificial vanilla flavor
Notes on Chocolate Break Soba Wafer
- Store in a cool, dry place
- It does not contain alcohol or pork derivatives
- Country of origin: The United Arab Emirates
Notes on Milk Chocolate Fingers Brick
- Listed calories are for one sachet containing two fingers.
- Break chocolate fingers contains hydrogenated fat .
- Contains permitted artificial flavors.
- Break chocolate fingers is one of the types of sweets that come with low sodium.
- Chocolate break biscuits are classified as low-calorie chocolate .