Calories in Meadows Croissant Plain, It is a baked goods prepared from wheat flour, yeast, butter, and a number of other food ingredients, No flavors were added to this product, only butter was used to prepare it.
Below we will learn about what are the most important calories in plain croissant meadows, as well as learn about the nutritional ingredients that were used to prepare this product in detail, So stay tuned.
Nutritional ingredients in Meadows Croissant Plain
Calories in Meadows Croissant Plain
Calories in Meadows Croissant Plain in an amount of 60 gm, It is the full weight of one piece inside the package about 246 calories, Macros calories are distributed between carbohydrates of 26 gm, and 4 g protein, and 14g of fat.
The product also contains saturated fat of 10 gm. There are polyunsaturated fats in the amount of 1 gm, and monounsaturated fats of 3 g, The product does not contain any trans fats.
The product also contains cholesterol by 50 mg, sodium, 186 mg, 2g of dietary fibre. And there is sugar in the amount of 3 g.
Notes on plain croissant meadows
- The product is free of hydrogenated oils.
- The product must be kept in a dry place. cool out of the sun, and high humidity.
- The product contains ingredients of healthy value. high nutritional value and conforming to international quality standards, Because it contains a large proportion of proteins, vitamins, and minerals necessary for the body, This is according to what the company said. It is written on the product packaging.
The product can be taken as a snack if your diet allows carbohydrates in it, Like the calorie system, for example, provided that the product is consumed within the calories, and macrose calories, Of course, in all cases, the product should not be over-consumed. because this may lead to counterproductive results, such as obesity, As a result, the current health of the body deteriorates due to diseases in which obesity is the main reason behind it.
Get to know also
- Calories in Butter Croissant Lusine
- Lusine sandwich calories liquid cheese
- Calories in Lusine Thyme and Cream Cheese Sandwich
- Lusine sandwich calories