Calories in McVitie’s Digestive Biscuits with Chocolate and Milk, It is a biscuit made from wheat flour, sugar, palm oil, and other components, But the strange thing about this product is that many believe that it is a healthy product and can be consumed naturally within any diet aimed at losing weight. So what is the truth of this matter.
Below, we will learn in detail about the most important calories in McVitie’s digestive biscuits with chocolate and milk, as well as the ingredients and detailed nutritional values for this product.
Calories in McVities Digestive Biscuit with Chocolate and Milk
Calories in digestive biscuits with chocolate and milk are 81 calories per biscuit, Most of the calories are from carbohydrates with a percentage of 51.4%, followed by fats with a percentage of 43.3%. Finally, protein by 5.4%.
The calories in grams in one biscuit of 16.7 gm are distributed between carbohydrates 10.4 gm, and protein 1.1 g, and fat 3.9 g, and saturated fat 2.1 g, and dietary fiber 0.5 g, and sugar 4.9 g, and sodium 67 mg.
Digestive biscuits with chocolate and milk
It is a wheat biscuit covered with chocolate and milk and does not contain any digestive aids. It consists of:
- 39% wheat flour
- 9% whole wheat flour
- 30% chocolate
- Palm oil (vegetable oil)
- Fructose glucose syrup
- Sodium bicarbonate (lever material)
- ammonium bicarbonate (raising agent)
- malic acid (raising substance)
Chocolate ingredients in dark chocolate digestive biscuits
- Cocoa butter
- Cocoa juice
- Skimmed milk powder
- Butter oil
- Vegetable fat (palm fat)
- vegetable fat (sal tree)
- vegetable fat (chia)
- Soy lecithin (factor for flour)
- Polyglycerol polyricinoleate (a treat for flour from vegetables)
- Natural vanilla flavor
Notes on digestive biscuits with chocolate and milk
- Digestive contains no artificial colors or artificial flavors.
- Chocolate and Milk Digestive Biscuits are not a weight management food or a digestive aid.
- Digestive biscuits with chocolate and milk do not contain any digestive aids.
- Chocolate and Milk Digestive Biscuits contain allergens: the milk, Gluten and soy.
- Made in the UK by United Biscuit Company McVites.
You may be interested to read:
- Digestive Light from McVitie’s
- Digestive biscuit without sugar
- normal digestif
- Digestive with dark chocolate