Calories in McCain Onion Rings, Recently, fried onion rings have become one of the fast food that many love to eat, It depends in its preparation on dipping it in breadcrumbs, and fry it in oil, Which gives it a delicious crispy taste.
Plain onion rings can come like the product that we have with us today, Or cheese can be added inside to add more distinctive flavor to it, But in both cases onion rings have calories, So you need to know those calories to determine how much you will eat of them.
In the following report, we will address with you the most important calories in onion rings provided by McCain, and the food ingredients from which this product was prepared.
Ingredients for onion rings McCain
- 53% chopped onion
- 18% breadcrumbs
- Wheat flour
- Sunflower oil
- Wheat starch
- Crystallization agents ( E401 )
Calories in McCain Onion Rings
The calories in McCain onion rings with a size of 100 grams are about 233.5 calories, The calories of macrose are distributed between carbohydrates of 29.5 g, and fat in the amount of 11.5 g, and protein in the amount of 3 g.
On the flip side, The product includes sodium in the amount of 360 g, and fiber by 2 g, And sugar in the amount of 5.5 g.
How to fry the onion rings Makin with the Philips Air Fryer
- Frying time in an air fryer without oil is 9 minutes
- temperature 170 to 175 ° C as desired
- Stir the onion rings halfway through the term
How to fry Makin onion rings by oven
- Oven preheat to 220°C (428°F)
- Place one layer of Makin onion rings frying method on a baking sheet and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes
- Toss onion rings after 10 minutes
How to fry Makin onion rings by deep frying
- Frying oil heated to 175°C (347°F)
- Fry Makin onion rings for 3-4 minutes
- Shake well to filter excess oil
- For best results, fry the rings frozen (do not wait for them to thaw after removing them from the freezer).
- They are fried until golden yellow and crisp.
- You should not overfry and cook.
- When preparing small quantities reduces the time of frying and cooking.
Notes on McCain Onion Rings
- McCain onion rings are not refrozen after thawing.
- Makin onion rings were produced in the Netherlands.
Learn about the calories of Lamb Westin potatoes