The term masala is spread in the kitchens of South Asian countries such as India, Bangladesh and Pakistan. Masala means mixture of dry spices. This dish is also considered one of the most popular Indian and Pakistani dishes, which is famous for chicken tikka masala and edamame masala, which comes with chicken, meat or fish as desired.
In our next topic, we will learn about the calories in cold and ready-to-cook masala sauce, Which comes to you from the first choice.
Ingredients for cold masala sauce
The cold and ready-to-cook masala sauce consists of 100% natural ingredients, without preservatives and gluten-free. Its components are as follows:
- hot pepper.
- Garlic paste.
- Refined sunflower oil.
- Iodized salt.
- Lemon juice.
- liquid glucose.
- Dried herb (thyme).
How to prepare the masala:
- Cook 400g of chicken or meat pieces in light oil and stir-fry until tender.
- Add the ready-to-cook cold masala sauce, salt, 200ml of cooking cream and 100ml of water. Mix and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Serve it with rice or tanoor bread.
Calories in First Choice Cold Masala Sauce
Calories in masala sauce are 562 calories in the entire 200 gm pack. It contains 37.3 gm of fat. of saturated fat 4.1 g, While it contains no trans fats or cholesterol.
Carbohydrates are 49.4g per whole packet. The package contains 7.8 gm of fiber. While there are 15g of added sugars, And a protein of 7.4 g.
The ready-made masala sauce contains 7800 mg of sodium (salts), which is a very high amount, as it covers the individual’s natural need for salts 3.4 times of the daily need. So it is better to eat this meal 5 people.
Storage instructions for ready-made masala sauce of the first choice
- Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 10 days.
- Do not use if the bottle is open, leaking or swollen.