Calories in marami with potato ketchup, Marami potatoes with ketchup made of potato slices coated with wheat flour and corn flour with potato starch, salt and some other ingredients such as tomato powder, onion powder and garlic.
The following is a detailed explanation of the most important calories in Marami potato ketchup, as well as its detailed nutritional components.
Calories in Marami with potato ketchup
The family bag of Marami fries with ketchup 100 gm contains 461.9 calories, The calories in Marami with ketchup are 161.6 calories per bag of 35 gm, And in the smaller bag of 17 grams, the calories are 78.5 calories.
Nutritional values are distributed in a size of 17 gm between carbohydrates 9.81 gm, and 0.646 g protein, and fat 4.08 g, and saturated fat 1.734 g, and sodium 108.8 mg, and 0.652 g fiber, and sugar 0.0476 g.
The values of 35 gm are divided between carbohydrates 20.18 gm, and protein 1.33 g, and fat 8.4 g, and saturated fat 3.57 g, and sodium 224 mg, and 1.34 g of fiber, and sugar 0.098 g.
The values of 100 gm are divided between carbohydrates 57.68 gm, and 3.8 g protein, and fat 24 g, and saturated fat 10.2 g, and sodium 640 mg, and fiber 3.84 mg, and sugar 0.28 g.
Marami ketchup potato ingredients
- Potato granules
- Potato starch
- Wheat flour
- Oline Oil Refined Palm 100% Non-Hydrogenated
- Natural ketchup flavor
- E262 acidity regulator (disodium acetate)
- E621 (Monosodium Glutomate Flavor Enhancer)
- Red Beet Extract (Natural Flavor)
- sweet pepper (natural color)
- Tomato powder
- Onion powder
- E551 anti-caking agent (silicone dioxide)
- Garlic powder
Notes on Marami Ketchup Potatoes
- Marami potatoes, cholesterol free ketchup.
- Marami chips without artificial colors.
- Made in Saudi Arabia, By Marami Food Industries, Riyadh.
- Enjoy the unique taste of Marami chips, crunchy and delicious, like no other.
Find out the calories in potatoes