Marami potatoes are made from potato slices coated with wheat flour and corn flour with potato starch, salt and some other ingredients, and this makes Marami chips crispy, If you do not like the crunch, you can put one pill in the mouth and it will melt quickly and the taste of vinegar and salt remains, and this is evidence that the same potato slice is very small, but the layer of coverage gives the impression of the large size of the slice.
In the following report, We will learn in detail about the most important calories in Marami potatoes, vinegar and salt, as well as the values and nutritional components it contains.
Calories in Marami Potato Vinegar and Salt
The calories in Marami potatoes are vinegar and salt 77.8 calories for a small 17 g pack. A larger 35g bag has 162.04 calories.
For macrose calories, They are distributed in the amount of 17 g, Between carbohydrates of 9.8 g, and fat 4 g, and protein 0.65 g, and saturated fat 1.7 g.
As well as the product includes sodium in the amount of 108.8 mg, and dietary fiber of 3.84 g, and sugar 0.28 g.
Ingredients for Marami vinegar and salt
- Potato granules
- Potato starch
- Wheat flour
- Oline Oil Refined Palm 100% Non-Hydrogenated
- Natural vinegar and salt flavor and nature-like
- E621 (Monosodium Glutomate Flavor Enhancer)
- E551 (anti-caking silicon dioxide)
- E262 (disodium acetate acidity regulator)
Notes on Marami potatoes vinegar and salt
- Marami Cholesterol-free vinegar and salt
- Marami vinegar and salt without artificial colors
- Made in Saudi Arabia
- Enjoy the unique taste of crispy and delicious Marami chips that are unmatched by any other taste