Calories in marami chips with salt, Marami chips with salt, the original flavor is made of potato slices coated with wheat flour and corn flour with potato starch and salt.
In the following report, we will learn about the most important calories in Marami chips with salt, as well as its ingredients and nutritional values, So stay tuned.
Calories in marami chips with salt
The family bag of Marami potatoes with salt, 100 gm, contains 461.9 calories, The calories in Marami with salt, original flavor, are 161.6 calories per bag of 35 gm. And in the smaller bag of 17 grams, the calories are 78.5 calories.
Here are the price details for each size
Calories in 35 gm are 161.67 calories, The calories are distributed between carbohydrates 20.18 gm, and protein 1.33 g, and fat 8.4 g, and saturated fat 3.57 g, and sodium 224 mg, and 1.34 g of fiber, and sugar 0.098 g.
Marami chips ingredients with salt
- Potato granules
- Potato starch
- Wheat flour
- Oline Oil Refined Palm 100% Non-Hydrogenated
Notes on marami chips with salt
- Marami salt fries are cholesterol free.
- Marami chips with salt without artificial colors.
- Made in Saudi Arabia, By Marami Food Industries, Riyadh.
- Enjoy the unique taste of Marami chips, crunchy and delicious, like no other.
Find out the calories in Marami