Calories in mango and grape juice from Almarai, Mango and grape nectar contains 77% of the fruit. It does not contain sodium or cholesterol. This type is characterized by the fact that it does not contain any added sugar, but includes natural fruit sugar.
That is why, in the next report, we will explain the most important calories in mango and grape juice from Almarai, as well as the nutritional ingredients in it.
Calories in mango and grape juice from Almarai
Calories in mango and grape juice from Almarai 100 calories in a small package of 200 ml. 96% coming from carbohydrates and 4% from protein.
Calories are distributed between carbohydrates 24 gm, and 1 g protein, and 0.9 g fiber, and sugar 23 g, The product does not contain any amount of fat.
Mango and grape juice from Almarai
Reconstituted Mango and Grape Nectar
- Pure water
- Mango extract (totapuri and alfonso)
- White grape juice concentrate
- mango center
- E415 (xanthin gum stabilizer)
- E202 Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)
- E330 acidity regulator
- Natural and nature-identical mango flavor
Almarai juice and nectar are prepared from natural fruits and may contain parts of the fruit in addition to the seeds
Without adding sugar because the product naturally contains sugar
- The percentage of fruit in mango and grape nectar and juice from Almarai is 77%.
- Shake well to stir up the natural sediment. It should also be kept refrigerated at 5°C.
- Almarai is proud of its pursuit of quality through its travel to all kinds of the world in search of quality. Therefore, it sends its experts to search for the finest types of Totapuri mangoes and Alfonso mangoes, to offer you the unique mango and grape nectar of its kind and distinguished in its taste.