Calories in Maggi Noodles Vegetable Flavor, It is a quick-cooked fried vermicelli that is very similar to Indomie, which is widely known in the Arab world. But today that vermicelli is courtesy of Maggi.
Below we will discuss with you, What are the most important calories in Maggi Noodles Vegetable Flavor? We will also learn about the most important food ingredients found in these noodles, And all other nutritional details.
Ingredients for Maggi Vegetable Flavor Noodles
Fried vermicelli ingredients
- Wheat flour
- Vegetable oil (palm)
- flavor enhancer (potassium chloride)
- Thickener (guar gum)
- microprocessor, bleach (potassium carbonate, Sodium carbonate, trisodium phosphate)
- flavor enhancer (monosodium glunamate, disodium inosinate / disodium guanylate)
- Natural dehydrated vegetables (garlic, onions, leeks, parsley)
- Nature-identical botanical flavor
- Non-hydrogenated vegetable fat (palm)
- Citric acid
- Antioxidant (319)
- Minerals (508, 451, 501, 500)
Maggi noodle flavor ingredients
- flavor enhancers (621, 635)
- mineral salt (508)
- flavors (containing wheat, soy)
- Onion powder
- (Antioxidants (320)
- Parsley chips
- colors (turmeric, Caramel III)
- spices (coriander, cumin, cardamom, paprika powder, ginger.
How to make Maggi Vegetable Flavor Noodles
- Put the spices in 300ml of room temperature water. And move well.
- Heat the water until it boils, then add the noodles and stir for two minutes
- Then the noodles are ready to be served immediately. And enjoy its delicious taste.
Calories in Maggi Noodles Vegetable Flavor
The calories in Maggi Noodles Vegetable Flavor in a serving of 77 gm are about 344 calories, There is 12.8 gm of fat in that serving. and carbohydrates by 50 g, Plus 7.2g Protein.
On the other hand, these noodles contain 1.6 grams of sugar. and saturated fat of 5.9 g, Plus sodium by 0.8 g.
Notes on Maggi Vegetable Noodles
- Store noodles in a dry place. And cool out of direct sunlight.
- Maggi fried noodles contain gluten, soy, It may also contain milk, mustard, crustacean crustaceans, and fish. This is why the product should be avoided by people who are allergic to those aforementioned food ingredients.
Find out about calories in Indomie
- White Indomie prices
- Is Indomie healthy?
- Calories in Indomie premium fried noodles
- Indomie cups, how many calories in grilled chicken flavor
- Calories in Indomie seasoned and spicy
- Indomie with red pepper, how many calories
- Indomie vegetables how many calories