Calories in Maggi Chicken Corn Soup, It is a wonderful soup that is quick to prepare. It contains many nutrients that are beneficial to the body. which in turn contains a large bouquet, of vitamins, and minerals.
Below we will monitor together what are the calories in MAGGI® Chicken Soup with Corn, We will also monitor in this report the most important food ingredients in this soup, and all important nutritional details related to this product, So stay tuned.
Nutritional ingredients in Maggi Chicken Corn Soup
- Modified starch (corn and potato)
- vegetable oils (palm oil, Sun flower oil , hydrogenated palm oil)
- Wheat flour
- Maltodextrin (corn)
- Dried sweet corn (7%)
- Iodized salt
- flavor-enhancing salts (monosodium glutamate, sodium inosinate, disodium guanylate)
- chicken fat
- Yeast extract
- Identical natural chicken flavor
- dried onion powder
- chicken meat powder
- glucose syrup, lactose (from milk)
- the salt
- dried garlic powder
- Cow’s milk protein
- spices (black pepper, Nutmeg , turmeric)
- acidity regulator (citric acid)
Calories in Maggi Chicken Corn Soup
The calories in Maggi Chicken Soup with Corn in an amount of 100 gm are about 407.2 calories, The macro calories in that amount of soup are distributed between a total fat of 16.4 gm, There are carbohydrates of 53.8 g, Plus 11.1g of protein.
Maggi Chicken Corn Soup also includes saturated fat of 2.9 g. and trans fat by 0.1 g, It also contains 24.2 mg of cholesterol. And there is sodium by 2800 mg.
This soup also contains 5.6 gm of dietary fiber. and total sugars by 13.4 g, of them added sugar amounting to 3.8 g.
Notes on Maggi Chicken Corn Soup
- Corn and chicken soup 100% halal
- The product without preservatives.
- Do not expose the chicken corn soup package to direct sunlight.
- food allergy information, The soup contains wheat gluten and milk. It may also contain traces of eggs. and celery.