Calories in Maggi Asparagus Soup, It is an instant soup. It contains many nutrients that are beneficial to the body. It can be a stand-alone meal. or may choose to take it, Next to a meal full of protein to raise the nutritional value of the meal.
In this report, we will discuss with our visitors what are the most important calories in MAGGI® Asparagus Soup, We will also learn about the best food ingredients from which this soup was prepared.
Nutritional ingredients in Maggi Asparagus Soup
- modified starch (corn, potato)
- Vegetable oils (hydrogenated palm oil and sunflower oil)
- Maltodextrin (corn)
- Wheat flour
- dried asparagus pieces (4%)
- dried onion powder
- Natural asparagus flavour
- flavor enhancing salts (monosodium glutamate, sodium inosinate, monosodium guanylate)
- Skimmed milk powder
- Glucose syrup
- lactose (from milk)
- Cow’s milk protein
- spices (white pepper, turmeric, Nutmeg)
- Citrus regulator (citric acid)
How to make Maggi Asparagus Soup
- Empty the contents of the asparagus soup into 500ml (2 cups) of water in a deep saucepan, and raise him to the fire, Bring it to a boil, stirring occasionally. and the other.
- As it boils, set the fire to a low heat. Leave the soup for another 5 minutes. Then you can serve it hot. And enjoy its taste.
Calories in Maggi Asparagus Soup
The calories in Maggi Asparagus Soup, in an amount of 100 gm, are about 415.5 calories, The soup contains a total total fat of 15.5 gm. There are 59 grams of carbohydrates. Plus 10g of protein.
On the other hand, This Maggi Asparagus Soup contains 5.8 gm of saturated fat, And there is a trans fat of 0.1 g, The soup also contains 18.3 mg of cholesterol.
On the other hand, Asparagus soup contains an amount of sodium estimated at 1950 mg. There are dietary fibers of 2.4 gm. The soup also contains total sugars, amounting to 17.7 gm. of which added sugar amounted to 2.7 g.
Notes on Maggi Asparagus Soup
- Maggi asparagus soup without artificial colors.
- Soup without artificial flavors.
- Soup without preservatives.
- To store asparagus soup in a healthy way, do not expose it to direct sunlight.
- Asparagus soup contains wheat gluten and milk. It may also contain traces of eggs.
Also, know the calories in soup
- Oats soup how many calories
- Maggi Mushroom Cream Soup
- Harira soup calories
- Calories in quinoa soup
- Nutritional values in corn soup