The number of calories in white Lusine toast is 81 calories per one slice, Carbohydrates make up the highest percentage of calories, at 74%. Protein comes in second place with 14.8%, and fats come in last place with 11%.
For more nutritional information, see the nutrition label below:
Ingredients for white lusin toast
- Wheat flour
- Wheat gluten
- Palm oil (vegetable oil)
- E 471 vegetable oil emulsifier
- E472E is an oil emulsifier of vegetable origin
- Full fat soybean flour
- E282 preservatives
- E300 (flour processing agent)
Notes on white lusin toast
- Lusine white toast contains only one preservative, unlike some bread products.
- It contains little fat, as each slice of toast contains 1 gram of fat.
- Each slice contains 1 gram of added sugar.
- Not suitable for those with gluten or soy sensitivity.
- As per the manufacturer’s alert, it may contain traces of: milk, Barley and oats.