Calories in Lusine Croissant With Lotus Butter, pastries of all kinds, Especially the croissant, which is one of the most popular fast foods that are consumed throughout the day. There is no set date for its consumption. where it can be eaten for breakfast, or dinner, Or even eat it as a snack.
It tastes really good, But it actually contains a lot of calories. It also causes the body’s blood sugar to rise too much. This is not known to many. Where they consider it light food on the stomach.
This croissant is prepared with the famous lotus butter which is known for its delicious taste. There is also a delicious lotus biscuit, Of course, this adds more calories to the croissant
Below we will monitor the detailed nutrition label for the Lusine Croissant with Lotus Butter. Where we will learn about the most important calories in it, We will also learn about the food ingredients from which this product was prepared.
Ingredients for Lusine Croissant with Lotus Butter
- Wheat flour
- Biscuit cream filling (wheat flour, sugar, vegetable oil (palm, rapeseed) candy sugar syrup, Raising Substance (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate) Salt, Cinnamon, canola oil, Emulsifier (E322))
- Wheat gluten
- Full cream milk powder
- emulsifiers (of vegetable oil origin E471, E472, soy lecithin)
- Whey powder
- Bacterial clot
- Natural, Nature Identical Flavor (Milk Butter)
- Preservatives (E282, E200)
- Stabilizer (E415)
- Dried wheat sourdough
- Flour Processing Agent (E300)
Calories in Lusine Croissant With Lotus Butter
The calories in 1 piece of this lotus croissant with a size of 83 gm are about 419 calories, Macros calories in that amount are distributed between total fats of 27 gm, and carbohydrates 36 g, and protein in the amount of 8 g.
There is also saturated fat of 11 g. and trans fats of 0.70 gm, The product also contains 37 mg of cholesterol.
The product also contains sodium 229 mg. and dietary fiber in the amount of 0.9 g, Total sugars amounted to 13 gm, of which added sugar amounted to 11 gm.
Notes on Lotus Lusine Croissant
- The product contains wheat gluten, milk, and soy.
- Product may also contain eggs, nuts, and sesame seeds.
- Keep the product in a cool place. And dry.
Those were the most remarkable details about this lotus croissant, We advise not to overuse it. Because it contains a lot of calories that do not provide much nutritional benefit to you.
Get to know also
- Calories in lotus biscuits
- Calories in Perfect Cheese Croissant
- Calories in ideal croissant labneh with zaatar