Calories in Lusine Bran Toast, which is toast made from bran, Rich in fiber and oats, intended for diabetics, who are trying to lose weight, It contains few calories compared to regular toast.
In the next report, we will learn about the most important calories in Lusine bran toast in detail, as well as its nutritional components.
Calories in Lusine Bran Toast
The calories in 1 slice of Lusine Bran toast are 73 calories per slice only. Most of it comes from carbohydrates, with a percentage of 71.2%. And then the protein by 16.4% and finally the percentage of fat 12.3%.
The calories of 30 grams, which is approximately the weight of one toast, are distributed between carbohydrates 13 grams, and 3 g protein, and 1 g fat, and there is sodium 103 mg, and dietary fiber 2 g, and sugar 1 g.
Lusine bran toast ingredients
Bran toast is rich in fiber and oats
- Wheat flour
- Wheat bran
- sugarcane syrup
- Wheat gluten
- Palm oil (vegetable oil)
- Boring barley
- Wheat starch
- E471 Oil Emulsion of Plant Origin
- E472E is an oil emulsifier of vegetable origin
- E 282 Preservatives
- E300 (Microprocessor)
Notes on Lusine Bran Toast
- Lusine Bran Toast may contain milk and soy.
- Lusine bran toast is covered with a layer of nutritious oats that add a great taste to your meal.
- Lusine toast is kept in a cool dry place.
- Lusine Toast is baked in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by Western Bakeries, a subsidiary of Almarai Company.
Some delicious food products that work with Lusine Bran toast