Low-salt Sail Puck cheese is one of the lighter options in the Casat Puck spread cheese that is used for breakfast. Or dinner, Or even as a snack between meals and each other, It can be consumed with bread, Or pepper, Or cucumber, Or other options according to taste, desire, So today we will learn about the calories in Puck liquid cheese with low salt and the nutritional values, And the ingredients that this cheese contains, Follow us.
The calories in Low Salt Puck Cheese are 97.4 calories for each 30 gm. Fats make up the highest percentage of calories at 88.7%. And then protein 10.7%, Then carbohydrates, which are the lowest at 0.6%.
To find out more nutritional values in puck cream cheese glass, we leave you with the following nutritional card.
Puck low salt liquid cheese
Creamy white cheese with low salt
Ingredients of sail cheese
- Milk fat
- Spreadable vegetable oil
- 35% salt
- 75% cream cheese
- 35% cheese with vegetable oil added
- Nutritious cow’s milk protein
- Dried milk butter
- Vegetable oil
- Initiator stabilizer
- E 339 (emulsifying salts)
- E 333 (emulsifying salts)
- E 340 (emulsifying salts)
- E 453 (emulsifying salts)
- E141 (food color)
- At least 65% of the fat in the solid matter
Notes on low-salt liquid puck cheese
- Free from bloating and preservatives.
- The product contains lactose, And milk, who may be an allergen for many.
- Keep at a temperature from 2 to 25 Celsius.
- After opening, store at a temperature of 5 ° C or below.
- Keep in a cool, dry place
This liquid cheese contains a lot of fat, So too much of it may cause obesity.