Calories in Lays Potatoes with Salt, which are sliced potatoes, fried in oil and flavored with salt, It is one of the natural primary flavors that can be found in potatoes.
Below we will monitor the most important calories in Lays Potatoes with Salt, as well as its ingredients, and the nutritional values it contains.
Calories in Lays Potatoes with Salt
Calories in Lays Potatoes with Salt small bag 25 gm 134.4 Calories, While the calories in a bag of Lays Big Salt 170 gm are 914.92 calories.
Calories are distributed in a size of 25 gm between carbohydrates 11.9 gm, and protein 1.7 g, and fat 8.9 g, and there is saturated fat 4g, and trans fat 0.2 g, and dietary fiber 1 gm, and sugar 0.2 g, and sodium 150 mg.
Calories are distributed in a size of 170 gm between carbohydrates 80.92 gm, and protein 11.56 g, and fat 60.52 g, and saturated fat 27.2 g, and trans fat 1.36 g, and 6.8 g fiber, and sugar 1.36 g, and sodium 1020 mg.
Ingredients for Lays Potatoes with Salt
- Fresh potatoes
- Olein palm oil (vegetable oil)
Notes on Liz with Salt
- The mentioned nutritional values for Lays Potatoes with New Salt are for a 25 gm Abu Rial package.
- Lays Potatoes with Salt should be kept in a place away from heat and should not be exposed to the sun.
- Salt Potatoes is made in Saudi Arabia.
- Lays is proud of selecting the best farmers to grow potatoes. It also takes pride in producing the finest potato chips ever.